• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sorry to break your heart, BUT......

Killing multiple deer with poisoned corn means I'm a better hunter.

How about using a slingshot and/or a blow gun? (poison darts of course)

I took a deer down with bolos and then slit it's throat with my Bowie knife. I win!

neither, i just dont think that bigger antlers = better hunter. either you seem to have severely misinterpreted this thread or you have some sort of major malfunction.

I don't know, man. Starting a thread that basically challenges anyone that focuses on trophy hunting makes it look like you are the one with the malfunction. Personally, I both trophy hunt and meat hunt depending on what I want to do. I've killed trophy sized game on two continents, but I also killed five deer in one morning a couple of years ago because my goal that day was to fill the freezer. My memories of that morning are no less important to me than the memory of taking my first Cape Buffalo in Zimbabwe.

I think that any hunter should be proud of whatever they accomplish if that is what they set out to do and it's just not right of you to try and degrade their pride.

BTW, the first deer I ever killed was with a re-curve bow and wooden arrows shooting instinctively. So you can check your primitive weapons elitism at the door.

I don't know, man. Starting a thread that basically challenges anyone that focuses on trophy hunting makes it look like you are the one with the malfunction.

dude, catch the net, seriously. im not challenging anyone that focuses on trophy hunting. im saying that there is a difference between big antlers and big deer, and that killing a deer with big antlers doesnt mean that your a better hunter.

[Broken External Image]:

- - - Updated - - -

If you kill less than the 12 legally are you a bad hunter?

not at all. it means you didnt kill 12 deer.

dude, catch the net, seriously. im not challenging anyone that focuses on trophy hunting. im saying that there is a difference between big antlers and big deer, and that killing a deer with big antlers doesnt mean that your a better hunter.

[Broken External Image]:

- - - Updated - - -

not at all. it means you didnt kill 12 deer.

Sure, whatever.

Back
Top Bottom