• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sorry to break your heart, BUT......

To be honest the antlers is my main goal these days. Life or death situation aside, if I wanted just meat I would drive over to publix. If a doe walks past me I'm gonna keep letting her walking. If a big buck walks by, I'm bagging a wall hanger. The meat is just a plus.

I've killed one deer in my life, when i went hunting with a customer of mine. Can't say it did anything for me, just not my thing. I guess i could if it was a matter of eating or not eating. In the mean time, i'll leave my bag limit for you guys each year. I guess the sad part about it is the fact i live right next door to the monastery, you wouldn't believe the size off the deer that walk thru my yard in the evenings.

Last edited:
3. In the Rocky Mountains the worlds biggest Eastern Whitetail would be considered either a fawn or a dog and it would be illegal to kill it. Also, you are only allowed to kill one deer a year, it must be a buck with at least 4 points, you only count points on one side, and you only have 3 days to do it on a 100 square mile section of land you have to choose 9 months in advance.

3. In the Rocky Mountains the worlds biggest Eastern Whitetail would be considered either a fawn or a dog and it would be illegal to kill it. Also, you are only allowed to kill one deer a year, it must be a buck with at least 4 points, you only count points on one side, and you only have 3 days to do it on a 100 square mile section of land you have to choose 9 months in advance.

Wow. What a bunch of Nazi's.

Back
Top Bottom