• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spinal surgery

My friend who was a barber had to close his shop and retire from cutting hair because of his back and neck problems. He had two or three vertebrae fused in his neck on the first surgery. Six months later, he was back cutting hair. Then not long ago he had same thing done in lower back and after therapy he is back again cutting hair, so I guess it works.
He has a damn good surgeon, same one that did a SI joint fusion on my wife.
Prayers and good luck with yours.

Hey deller,
Prayers for you on this surgery, my wife had her L4 and L5 fused in 2005 but she had hardware put in also 2 Rods and 8 screws done well for years then had to have SI injections about every 4 to 6 months. The surgery did as her Doctor said, he told her she would be 85% better than she was before surgery and she was. She is currently have numbness in her legs caused from L3 against a nerve and will go for surgery either January or February 2018. Just watch the pain medicine, she refused to take much at all, which a lot of folks get hooked on that stuff after surgery. Merry Christmas and best of luck with prayers to you.

recovery not too bad try to avoid the OxyContin they send you home with the ****ter stops up, for a few days and the storage builds way up. do the therapy and all will be well after its done.
God be with you and guide the surgeons,

From Deller:

Well they are going to cut my throat around 11 in the morning and do 4 fusions. Somehow are the other this involves screws but it's not my ideal way to get screwed.
I'll assuming I feel like it update you tomorrow night.
If you can let my ODT friends know I appreciate their prayers.
Talk to you later.

I had 2 spinal surgeries in 1997. Tried to go back to work to soon and had to have the second surgery. Emory University Hospital did a wonderful job. I'll keep you in my prayers. Follow your doctor's instructions.

Prayers for you Deller but I know several folks who have back surgeries without much relief to follow. Only one friend got some relief but she has two rods in here back which limits her mobility but she told me that her back pain was gone.

Back
Top Bottom