• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Squirrel Drama

What would you do?

• Total voters
I mess with the squirrels around my house. I'll put a 22 suppressed right next to them. They'll look around and keep eating till the second shot on the other side of the stump they eat on. They'll beat feat and my fat dog attempts to chase them.

I mess with the squirrels around my house. I'll put a 22 suppressed right next to them. They'll look around and keep eating till the second shot on the other side of the stump they eat on. They'll beat feat and my fat dog attempts to chase them.

I do the exact same thing with my pellet gun. Except I'm aiming for them.

LMAO at all you big bad hunter killer types getting all mushy about a baby squirrel.

He really is cute, though.

He would win you over in about 30 seconds. He made my 70lb boxer mix sit yesterday. She was sniffing the cage and he jumped at her and made a quick bark noise. She sat immediately and didn't move :pound:

OMG the little guy died last night. We uncovered him out of his little nesting box and he was curled up like he was asleep but he wasn't. The kids and I just buried the little fella. I absolutely can not believe I'm crying over a squirrel. So I guess the squirrel drama has drawn to an unexpected and sudden end. Worst part is I will be receiving all of his fancy pants squirrel rehab and age specific foods in the mail over the next couple days. (Yeah we went overboard)

Back
Top Bottom