• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel Drama

What would you do?

• Total voters
Looks like "Roofus" hit paydirt crashing at your crib.
Cute little guy, my cat would have a blast with it, and Roofus doesn't need batteries. :)

We have three dogs and two cats. They are confused. He jumped out of my daughters hands and onto the floor the other day and one of my dogs was just about to grab him. I said "leave it!" And the dog look at me, then the squirrel, then back at me. I swear he was saying "You do know this is a squirrel right?!"

We have three dogs and two cats. They are confused. He jumped out of my daughters hands and onto the floor the other day and one of my dogs was just about to grab him. I said "leave it!" And the dog look at me, then the squirrel, then back at me. I swear he was saying "You do know this is a squirrel right?!"
Hahahahaha

Oh man I'd be nervous as hell with cats, dogs and a baby squirrel jumping on the floor.

My dog was out back barking, so my wife went to check it out, it was a tiny little possum, hamster size.
Dog barked at him and he passed right out.
So she brings him inside and decides she's going to raise him, until he's old enough to be set free.
Two dogs, 7 cats and a tiny little possum....

One night I'm in the living room eating a peanut butter sandwich.
My wife is in the bedroom feeding the baby possum.
She yells out, "Houdini (the possum) is gone!!!".
My dog darts one way, so I jump up and I can feel it between my toes..... I've stepped on him and his guts are gushing between my toes...
I can't even look down. I haven't said anything yet, couldn't even speak...

My wife says, "No, here he is, I found him."
When I looked down I had stepped on my half peanut butter sandwich!
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

As he got bigger she would let him out and he would come back.
Eventually I guess he just found himself a girl .....

Little critters with big critters cause me stress!!!

Oh man I'd be nervous as hell with cats, dogs and a baby squirrel jumping on the floor.

My dog was out back barking, so my wife went to check it out, it was a tiny little possum, hamster size.
Dog barked at him and he passed right out.
So she brings him inside and decides she's going to raise him, until he's old enough to be set free.
Two dogs, 7 cats and a tiny little possum....

One night I'm in the living room eating a peanut butter sandwich.
My wife is in the bedroom feeding the baby possum.
She yells out, "Houdini (the possum) is gone!!!".
My dog darts one way I jump up and I can feel it between my toes, I've stepped on him and his guts are gushing between my toes...
I can't even look down. I haven't said anything yet. My wife says, "No, here he is, I found him."
When I looked down I had stepped on my half peanut butter sandwich!
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

As he got bigger she would let him out and he would come back.
Eventually I guess he just found himself a girl .....

Little critters with big critters cause me stress!!!
Bwahahahahaha! LOLOLOL!

Don't forget to keep him warm.
20071751_18_600_538.jpg

Back
Top Bottom