Stolen Firearms!!

Some leads are starting to come in.

Kindle Fire Serial # D026A0A025160A2W

Stoegar 12 gage serial #1119329

Ipod Touch serial # CCQHNBTNDT5

Marlin Model 60 22lr Serial# 05242024

Link to local newspaper.
http://onlineathens.com/breaking-new...ville-burglary

Good thing you have serial numbers. This can be a big help. Someone posted on here thieves will not go to pawn shops but I am telling you they most definitely will. Thieves can be some of the stupidest people on Earth.

I was robbed 3 years ago and they took four of my brother's guns. They took his prized Browning rifle my Dad bought him when he was around 14...We got two of the guns back but not the Browning. Lucky for us the police caught the thieves...3 seventeen year old punks, apparently gang members according to the officers. It is a good practice to immediately write down every serial number on expensive items and ALL guns. First thing I do when I buy a gun is write down the serial number. My brother did not have his serial numbers written down and it sux for him. Now we have a very heavy gun safe. They are a wise investment. Its a shame we live in a world where we need safes in our homes, but being a realist it makes sense.

I'm most sorry about your beloved Jack Russell. I can't imagine how sick you must be over the heartbroken kids. I really wish I had not read your post. It pi$$es me off to a high degree. To walk in and find your home broken into, your drawers pulled out, your bed turned over, etc...will make you killing mad. I was when it happened to me. But taking your dog is an entirely different level of scumbag. I hope they rob someone else tonight and take one right between the eyes. And I hope you get your dog back, man..Good luck.

Sorry to hear that. Can the Kindle fire ID itself or be tracked if it connects online?

Ask all the neighbors if they have a Web cam running and also if a retail or gas store nearby has camera footage.

Fwiw..... I put a zmodo 8 channel dvr ccd camera system on our house after neighbor was burglarized. Stole guns and scuba equipment. I saw inside. EVERY drawer and mattress and cabinet open and flipped.

Wishing you and family some peace and security in this.

Back
Top Bottom