• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Straw Purchase for private sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call their ass out. Sick of these bull**** ass people muddying up ODT waters

Yep. What member was it? If mods are not cool with a public call out, they should review PMs and permanently ban said party. Personally I think they should be publicly called out.

IMHO (which I have been told from time to time was only valuable to me) the "right" thing to do would be to make a call to "the man" and make him aware that this individual who can not legally own a firearm is trying to procure one from you. Many may not agree but you could save a bunch if lives, possibly someone you know and love. On the other hand, if it is a setup you have done the right thing and punched the libs right in the mouth.

Buttplate, I seriously considered it. But generally, I am not trying to turn people over to the man. This starts to sound like Red Flag and I am not all that keen on that, because I know it is going to get abused and good people will loose their rights due to it. I do tend to be an "F" the Dems sort of voter. Certainly "F" Stacey Abrams.

The hard part is he is a member on here. Thought about dropping the moderator a line, but I don't know the moderators. And in response, the ODT member now says he WILL BE legal, soon, just not at the moment. I told him it is still a Straw Purchase and I won't do it.

Buttplate, I seriously considered it. But generally, I am not trying to turn people over to the man. This starts to sound like Red Flag and I am not all that keen on that, because I know it is going to get abused and good people will loose their rights due to it. I do tend to be an "F" the Dems sort of voter. Certainly "F" Stacey Abrams.

The hard part is he is a member on here. Thought about dropping the moderator a line, but I don't know the moderators. And in response, the ODT member now says he WILL BE legal, soon, just not at the moment. I told him it is still a Straw Purchase and I won't do it.
I see your point and agree with not liking the red flag aspect, however, that guy is doing something not only illegal but also a felony. I have got to disagree with it making any difference whether he is an ODT member or just a back alley felon. This is what you hear about when there is a shooting..........."how did he purchase the guns he used, he is a felon".

Could be as simple as he just moved here and doesnt have a GA DL yet to prove residency. Still shouldnt cell , but let's not go full democrat and assume it was a Russian mass shooter trying to buy a gun.
Straw purchase is the intention of buying a gun for someone that cant legally do so, no matter if its commercial or private.

Why is he not a legal purchaser now? At this moment? Due to age? TRO?

I don't care what the reason is or the situation illegal is illegal (no matter what Dems say lol) . Know what **** like this could do to an individual or this site even? NotGood , NotGoodAtAll . When buyer2 said what they did....NoSail for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom