• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressed, SBR upper question

If you are interested you can try out my torch QD on a 10.5 barrel. I am out in the westside area

I appreciate the offer. I need to get some ammo stocked up and I may take you up on that sir. Is it hard to swap the mount to a different host (would that be legal as long as you are present) I'm also pondering on just running one on my 16" bbl while.

I have a 10.5" SBR and have shot both 556 and 762 cans on my rifle and my friends... the M42000 and the 762 SDN-6. The M42000 was slightly quieter. I'm talking bearly. The 762 SDN-6 was great as well. I'd personally buy the 762 SDN-6 so I can run it with multi calibers.

I will eventually upgrade to a piston system but not really anytime soon. My friend had some FTF issues with a can on his SBR but not anymore. I think it was an issue with his ****ty buffer tube that he was using.

I'll tell you no matter what you get - you'll absolutely love shooting it.

I appreciate the offer. I need to get some ammo stocked up and I may take you up on that sir. Is it hard to swap the mount to a different host (would that be legal as long as you are present) I'm also pondering on just running one on my 16" bbl while.

If you already have a short barrel upper but no SBR lower you can try out your upper on one of my SBR lowers. Its not to much of a issue to swap it from upper to upper if your flash hider will come off easy. You just let me know if you want to try it out and I will be glad to let you try it. I will IM you my contact info. You can also try out Mystic, Kodiak TL, and soon I will have a Freedom as well.

Back
Top Bottom