• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sure fire g2x pressure switch?

IMG_7493.JPG

Google also says ( not sure if it's true ) that the redundant UM or XM tail cap/pressure switch from Surefire will fit g2.

Also found this picture.

The Streamlight M3 is a tough light. Long story short, chased a guy into a motel room, in the heat of the moment I didn't pay attention to the room number, and when the door closed behind I found myself against 3 drug dealers. Anyways, it all worked out in the long run, but when I found myself outnumbered I went into "shock n' awe" mode and jumped on the biggest loudest one. While not a technique I teach or advise, I pistolwhipped him with my G22 with Streamlight M3 attached. I later found I had made contact with the light, knocking it partially off of the rail and actually gouging the frame of my Glock. Light worked just fine.

Deadeyesky, if you're not in a hurry, I may have the tail switch you're looking for. I may be able to take a quit look for it today, if not it will be tomorrow. If I have one, you can have it.

The Streamlight M3 is a tough light. Long story short, chased a guy into a motel room, in the heat of the moment I didn't pay attention to the room number, and when the door closed behind I found myself against 3 drug dealers. Anyways, it all worked out in the long run, but when I found myself outnumbered I went into "shock n' awe" mode and jumped on the biggest loudest one. While not a technique I teach or advise, I pistolwhipped him with my G22 with Streamlight M3 attached. I later found I had made contact with the light, knocking it partially off of the rail and actually gouging the frame of my Glock. Light worked just fine.
While I have a G2X with a pressure switch setup. I like the look and idea of the setup you shared a lot better. It just seems like a better setup to me. If you can't find the switch you have I would donate the one I have to the OP.

While I have a G2X with a pressure switch setup. I like the look and idea of the setup you shared a lot better. It just seems like a better setup to me. If you can't find the switch you have I would donate the one I have to the OP.

Running the light at 12 o'clock is the best setup I've ever come across. It works equally well with either hand, from either shoulder, and works the best across the board with all types of cover (strong side, support side, over the top, under, rollover prone, curbside prone, etc.).

Running the light at 12 o'clock is the best setup I've ever come across. It works equally well with either hand, from either shoulder, and works the best across the board with all types of cover (strong side, support side, over the top, under, rollover prone, curbside prone, etc.).
I'm thinkin I may have to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom