• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sure fire g2x pressure switch?

I'm thinkin I may have to try it out.
It works great. Especially if you have a longer handguard. I had a light/laser combo on my 8.5" AR pistol set up at the 12:00 position for a while until I swapped it out for a pressure switch operated light. The reason for the laser was that I still wanted a secondary aiming device in case my RDS failed. The BUIS I had on there prior to putting the light at the 12:00 position, had to be voted off the island because the 9" rail was too short to use them in conjuction with the light. Just something to keep in mind. In my opinion, the more usable rail, the better.

Deadeyesky, if you're not in a hurry, I may have the tail switch you're looking for. I may be able to take a quit look for it today, if not it will be tomorrow. If I have one, you can have it.
No hurry at all. I like your idea with the streamlight. I have a tlr 1 on my glock 17 but since it's my conceal carry I'd like for it to stay there and use the surefire already on my rifle. I think those streamlights aren't outstanding flashlights

While I have a G2X with a pressure switch setup. I like the look and idea of the setup you shared a lot better. It just seems like a better setup to me. If you can't find the switch you have I would donate the one I have to the OP.
I appreciate the offer. I'll let you know what cmshoot says. Like I told him I do own a streamlight for my
Pistol and would highly recommend their products

Back
Top Bottom