• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Training

BuckSlayer30533

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Who would be interested in starting a group for survival training? We could do groups by geographical location so nobody has to travel far. I'd like to focus on primitive skills in case supplies are few or non existent. Maybe talk about action plans, rondevous points, map reading, buiding survival shelters, security, defensive tactics.

What do you guys think?

Hey Buck, as we spoke in an earlier thread, I would love to take part in something like that. Maybe get a group and take nothing but our BOB and learn different techniques from eachother. I am definetley in! Let me know if you need any help organizing or anything you need.

Count me in........I don't have much free time on my hands right now but it is something I can make time for. I have participated in these types of outings before...regardless of the weather.

This is farth North Ga but the Cohutta Wilderness area is nice for this. You are allowed to camp anywhere
you like rather than designated campsites. They have alot of hiking trails as well.

Last edited:
I'd rather go into a national forest and not a campsite, but I am open to whichever the majority decides. WHEN do we think we might try to make this happen? I'm open any weekend until thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom