• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taking a Loss!

If Stewart ave was lined with glocks Id walk by em to pick up 1 S&W revolver.
I remember when Stewart Ave. was nothing but used car lots and strip clubs. A friend took me to the Purple Onion for my 18th birthday (yes, I could legally buy liquor when I was 18), I wish I had known he was messing around with one of the Outlaws old ladies before I went with him. She was one of the topless dancers there (no nude dancing in 1976) and her old man came in while Ronnie was talking **** with her and the **** hit the fan big time! Thank God Ronnie was 6'4" & about 240lbs and could fight or otherwise we might not have made it outta there in one piece. Lol!

I remember when Stewart Ave. was nothing but used car lots and strip clubs. A friend took me to the Purple Onion for my 18th birthday (yes, I could legally buy liquor when I was 18), I wish I had known he was messing around with one of the Outlaws old ladies before I went with him. She was one of the topless dancers there (no nude dancing in 1976) and her old man came in while Ronnie was talking **** with her and the **** hit the fan big time! Thank God Ronnie was 6'4" & about 240lbs and could fight or otherwise we might not have made it outta there in one piece. Lol!
Jolly Fox.Yep spent many fridays there

They even wear tassels on nipples.

Back
Top Bottom