Tared, Feathered and Ran out of the State

I agree it was horrible but if he goes Ga
Will be years getting to where it is now the fact is
A lot of players in the upcoming classes love playing for him
If he goes you will see an exodus of players leave
He has been here 15 years. There is no excuse for the program to be in this shape.

I see so if UGA had a coach with no morrals
Like a Mazone or Miles who played thugs and criminals
And didn't set turds that acted like hood rats
That would be fine as long as we one? I believe he has made mistakes butt so has the Staff look what BOBO
Who's worth now.

You're a real fine speller, I mean a real smart feller

His loyalty to individual players is put before his loyalty to the team as a whole. He has a habit of giving certain pet players the chance to OVER AND OVER screw the team as a whole. Latest prime example is Reggie Davis…without him the Dogs might have beat Tennessee and Florida. I understand his good intentions but when a player proves over and over that they will always make mistakes in pressure situations it is not fair to the rest of the team to continue allowing them to cost the team a victory. What Richt can't seem to understand is that some players, no matter how good they look in practice drills, are not and never will be "gamers".

I agree it was horrible but if he goes Ga
Will be years getting to where it is now the fact is
A lot of players in the upcoming classes love playing for him
If he goes you will see an exodus of players leave

Where is UGA now? We can not even win the soft SEC east. And when we do we get nuked in the SEC champ game. It is ignorance to continue down this path and to be stricken with the fear of what "might" happen if Richt leaves. To allow the QB situation to decline as it has directly points to Richt. Using Chubb as the reason we are losing is a crutch. You don't build a team around one person. We have talent, Richt cannot extract it or utilize it.

His loyalty to individual players is put before his loyalty to the team as a whole. He has a habit of giving certain pet players the chance to OVER AND OVER screw the team as a whole. Latest prime example is Reggie Davis…without him the Dogs might have beat Tennessee and Florida. I understand his good intentions but when a player proves over and over that they will always make mistakes in pressure situations it is not fair to the rest of the team to continue allowing them to cost the team a victory. What Richt can't seem to understand is that some players, no matter how good they look in practice drills, are not and never will be "gamers".

So true. Some players on my tennis team always look sharp in practice, but they often flop in games especially if they get behind. All players have bad days, but you must ID the guys that fold under pressure.
It is my responsibility as Captain to field the best team on Saturdays and often times the lesser skilled payers win out for game day. Davis could screw up a two car funeral procession.

As bad as I hate to say this, and thinking about how much I've cussed him as a coach......UGA needs to be talking to Spurrier. I guess the reason I cussed Spurrier so much, is because he was beating the silver britches off the Dawgs.
SC had two bad years because they had little talent, not because of bad coaching. Ga.'s got talent and I don't think Spurrier's reputation would hurt recriuting. It might help.

I'd rather see them go after the Houston or Baylor or Memphis coach or O.C. Someone that's getting it done now with less. Not Spurrier. He's to old to put down roots. He hates UGA with a passion.

Last edited:
I'd rather see them go after the Houston or Baylor or Memphis coach or O.C. Someone that's getting it done now with less. Not Spurrier. He's to old to put down roots. He hates UGA with a passion.

I don't see why Art Briles would give up the Baylor job for Georgia except for a boatload of money.

He is paid millions to make the right decisions and should be required to repay most of it based on his decisions related to yesterdays game. I have never stopped watching a game early....ever....until leaving that one at the end of the third quarter. He must go. Georgia will do much better in my view. Georgia was destroyed yesterday by a sub par Florida team. Unreal.

"Sub-Par" Florida team???? What are you smoking Bro??? If yall got beat that badly by a sub-Par team then you guys have much bigger problems than Mark Richt. You got beat by the Best team in the East. And BEAT BADLY.

I hope Richt doesnt go anywhere. Keep him there forever.

Back
Top Bottom