• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tared, Feathered and Ran out of the State

"Sub-Par" Florida team???? What are you smoking Bro??? If yall got beat that badly by a sub-Par team then you guys have much bigger problems than Mark Richt. You got beat by the Best team in the East. And BEAT BADLY.

I hope Richt doesnt go anywhere. Keep him there forever.
Florida's offense is horrid. They are subpar.

Florida's offense is horrid. They are subpar.

Lol!! Ok Bro. Keep telling yourself that. While not as good as it was with Grier at QB I wouldnt call it "Horrid". We sure have put up ALOT of points on Top 10 teams to be so "Horrid". All it takes is looking back at Florida's record/Scores. Stats tell the truth.

Lol!! Ok Bro. Keep telling yourself that. While not as good as it was with Grier at QB I wouldnt call it "Horrid". We sure have put up ALOT of points on Top 10 teams to be so "Horrid". All it takes is looking back at Florida's record/Scores. Stats tell the truth.
Ole Miss was overrated just like UGA and LSU's defense will get exposed at some point. I'm going off what I saw against an average and tired UGA defense.

Past Time for Mark Richt to Go. You sit your starting Quarter Back who SUCKS anyway, You use your #1 Backup and your Future Quarter Back as a Punter and Use an immigrant FLORIDA Player as Quarter Back who hasn't taken any Snaps in games and use him in one of the BIGGEST games of the Year. AND GET EMBARRASSED!! Go Gators!!!! I'll never watch another Georgia Game as Long as Mark Richt is Coach. Good Riddance UGA.

Bryce Ramsey was Born and Raised in Camden County Georgia right here where the Ga/Fl game is Played every year he KNOWS what this Game is all about, he was a UGA Top Recruit and one of the most sought after High School QB. And you use him as a PUNTER ^$#$%$^&!!
Agree, its time.

Reggie Davis needs to be coached up. Somewhat different situation if that guy would live up to his potential. Play calling this season has been terrible. The last 3 games were very difficult to watch.

Back
Top Bottom