• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Taurus rumor mill

Should I buy a PT111 or slap some tist instead?

• Total voters
First gen Ford taurus was the number 1 selling car in America for about 10 years. THEN...they had to go with that bug eyed suppository looking model from 96 on and they ruined it. The 3.8 V6 in the frist gen cars was a decent motor as was the plain old 3.0 in the second gen. The Duratec 3.0 24 Valve was kind of a disaster. And the AXOD trans in all the 96 and up models was a deal killer. People used to call us all the time and say "Hey I have a Taurus in my yard..." And I would interupt them and say " With a bad transmission,right?"

All that and you didn't even answer the ****ing question :lol:

My grandfather loves his PT-22 but I think he's shot it a total of 10 times. I've had two Taurus pistols in my life and they've both been pretty good: a late 80's PT-92 and a Spesco (out of Atlanta) revolver import from the early 70's.

But hey, it could be a Lorcin!

First off, I laughed my Ever Living Ass off when I read the thoughts on the Taurus!!!!!
Bwahahahaha .....And you're Absolutely Right LMFAO!!! Geez what a Turd they are!!!
Listen, day in and day out peeps walk up and say my Turd G2 locked up, or the F'kn Cylinder won't spin when loaded, do ya'll fix this or do I send it back, ....Look down and low and behold a Turd Taurus ...Go Figure.
And all you Shield owners have a ticking time bomb too FYI. Lots and lots of them Lock open and are Frozen with the breach open. Just crazy ass things from both of them.
I highly recommend peeps stay away from BOTH!!!
I'm sure there are the Golden Turds that never have issues yada yada, ....But the QUALITY Control is OUTTA' CONTROL, that's the Problem.
And if you seem like a Wild eye, Shady dude who manages to skim by and pass the background and you came in asking for your first Turd, .....Shall you be Denied???
Step right up sir and look at this great deal on a Turd you were looking for, ...I mean Taurus.
Just my .02 cents carry on :thumb:

If you truly love your family :grouphug:, do them a favor and ditch the Turds, your family ultimately matters more than a couple hundred bucks :boink:
2 things you never go cheap on, Never cheap out on a firearm and never cheap out on cheese :becky::becky::becky:

Back
Top Bottom