• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tear the quarterbacks helmet off and then use it on him

QB declined to file charges, although that was clearly a violation of the law. Could even be Agg Assault. However people that should should know, state that the QB was trying to remove his helmet first and that provoked the reaction from the lineman. Not excusing the action, but it was not a one sided affair.
I wouldn’t file charges either did you see the size of that guy

QB declined to file charges, although that was clearly a violation of the law. Could even be Agg Assault. However people that should should know, state that the QB was trying to remove his helmet first and that provoked the reaction from the lineman. Not excusing the action, but it was not a one sided affair.
Unless the Qb was in mid swing (clear intent ) it was one sided.....but you are right there is no excuse for this kind of action on any field

I wonder how this would have turned out media wise if the quarterback was black and a white guy hit him in the head with a helmet??

Just wondering.......... :pop2:

I’m guessing it would’ve turned out the exact same way because race had zero to do with it.

Tear the quarterbacks helmet off and then use it on him , definitely a black on white crime and he should be never allowed to hump a quarterback again but I’m sure will never hear anything about black on white crime in the NFL What do y’all pansy ass Democrats think?And I guess maybe the quarterback could’ve been playing with the line Mans nuts while he had him tackled just maybe? Just trying to see it from the Democratic side!

That’s a little melodramatic no? Rather than feigning outrage over an alleged assault, how about you and Fox news news just come out and say what you really mean - Hey, look at those black thugs in the NFL! Savages! :lol:

Did you ever play team sports as a kid? Did you ever get in a scuffle? I never thought about calling the cops on someone over that, but I’m sure some pansy ass would not think twice about calling it a crime.

This doesn't have anything to do with race or politics. It gets old with people trying to run absolutely everything through that filter.

I watched most the game and I think overall Cleveland's defense was playing nasty, the kind of nasty that can draw flags, ejections, and suspensions. The Browns also won the game and looked decent. Steelers were probably super frustrated. Mason Rudolph went full chicken hawk on this one and Myles Garrett lost his cool. At least that's how it seemed to me. Garrett is probably done for the season and will go on double secret probation when he comes back.

It looked kind of like this only with a football helmet:

iu

If he didnt want to get smacked with his own helmet, he shouldn't have charged back at him after it got ripped off his head. From what I saw the QB started it, then rushed back at him after the helmet came off and got what he deserved for doing so.

Back
Top Bottom