• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tell me what y'all know about Subaru....

the_great_white

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
122   0
Reaction score
More specifically the Crosstrek. My wife and I are interested in them, just looking for anyone to chime in with opinions on them.

Thanks!

I have the 13 outback and it's been nothing but reliable. Small services here and there. Most expensive thing to watch for is tires lol. Just keep everything nice and maintained and they last forever. If there's a bigger motor option choose that. Cause the 2.5 cbr is a little slow but one hell of a smooth car. Enjoy!

I looked into the Crosstrek for my wife before we bought her Grand Cherokee. I liked them but the only automatic was a CVT if I remember right. That turned me off.

I looked into the Crosstrek for my wife before we bought her Grand Cherokee. I liked them but the only automatic was a CVT if I remember right. That turned me off.

looks like the CVT is becoming more and more common, I dont know a whole lot about the Subaru CVT, hopefully someone here does. I know i hate the SelectShift Ford has.

Google Subaru, Crosstrek, and oil consumption. Had I known about this prior, I would never have purchased my 2016. Two motor rebuilds by 26k miles due to excessive oil consumption. Should have braced for the storm when the oil light came on at @ 3500 miles.

Back
Top Bottom