• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The 460 Rowland conversion.

Waiting on this stinking cam corder to recharge is taking forever. I had to set up a you tube account. I hope I can get it working for the video.

View attachment 293965

My baby. Going to install adjustable night sights and Cerakote it OD.

A pic of my 460 Rowland Range Officer.

i62.tinypic.com_25g4dw7.jpg

Nice firearms guys. Very nice. :)

I didn't know you had that, you gotta let me shoot that thing one day!!!

Yeah, when I started using my Glock 22 for EDC, it was time to do something special with my love of the 1911. I gave up my beloved Pro Raptor to get the platform for the conversion. If anyone made a conversion for a commander size 1911, I would have kept and converted the Raptor. I'm hoping to take a deer this year with the 460.

Waiting on this stinking cam corder to recharge is taking forever. I had to set up a you tube account. I hope I can get it working for the video.

Use your phone and download the "YouTube Capture" app. You can upload your videos to YouTube straight from your cell in HD.

Use your phone and download the "YouTube Capture" app. You can upload your videos to YouTube straight from your cell in HD.
Miserable failure on the gun. Failed to eject about half the rounds run through it. I will get the video up soon I hope./ Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom