• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Allen company promoting what ?

Unfortunately many of these will not be used correctly.
Truth is, as made obvious by this post. Most people are unaware of the existence of the "Toe Tag" unless they shoot with people who use them and learn from those folks the proper way to use them.
I have NEVER seen an instance where a newbie didn't get a very quick and stern warning for just standing with a closed gun or action on a skeet field. This is how they get there mind right from the get go. If I went to a club that operator differently, I would leave and not return. I am yet to have that happen.

Forest Gump said it best. Stupid is as stupid does. Don't hang around stupid people with guns and things will be all right.

and I'm just sitting here listening to you all like......

IMG_0030.jpg

Fake News! What evidence do you have to make this assertion? :doh:

Because most products are used incorrectly by some of the people who purchase them. Ever seen a picture of a self inflicted gunshot wound? How about a car rolled several times in a ditch? A finger severed by a saw. It appears that you are a very dishonest person mr. fake news, troll someone else :doh:.

Well, I'll be! I,ve been wearing mine as a cod piece for years. Didn't realize it fit on your shoe. Hmmph! you mean I'm the only one who has been propping his sack on his gun barrel?

Back
Top Bottom