• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The joys of trespassers.

Warning served tonight.
Caught two
dudes on camera with atv’s.....they must have worked hard to make it through my labyrinth of downed trees.
Cop met me at property.
I identified neighbor d -head in the pics.
Texted the pics to the deputy.
He then went to neighbors place where they were having a loud party with music blasting.
Cop identified neighbor from pics and served him a criminal trespass warning but not the other guy cause he skipped out when cop was talking to me.....he drove off in a suv that had no doors at all on it.
Neighbor lied and said he wasn’t there but cop identified him from pics and neighbor did admit I warned him but said it was a couple months ago not a couple weeks ago.
Cop Said next time is jail time and owner does not want you there, also will get you for destruction of property.
Another wild thing happened to me while the camera was sending pics to me of the trespassers.
I’ll start another thread about that...lol.
Deer and dog.

The deputy was poaching. Multiple times per good witness. Other jerk(LEO) was riding ATV with two more jerks, one of which I had caught before.
String them SOB’s up. Put a sign on them so everyone knows what happens to poachers.
That is the fitting justice if you ask me.

String them SOB’s up. Put a sign on them so everyone knows what happens to poachers.
That is the fitting justice if you ask me.

I agree.
If I had cops poaching and riding atv’s trespassing I’d have to go public with that mess.
I’m sure I’d get pulled over and harassed a lot though but eff em if they’re wrong they deserve to be humiliated publicly.

I agree.
If I had cops poaching and riding atv’s trespassing I’d have to go public with that mess.
I’m sure I’d get pulled over and harassed a lot though but eff em if they’re wrong they deserve to be humiliated publicly.
Yep...sometimes ya kinda wish it was like it was in the old west where you just take care of stuff like that , when someone is guilty by no doubt.

Sold my property Friday morning in Meansville to a local land owner. No more hunting for poachers for me, I'm done

Dang man, sorry to hear that but ya know....if it gives you peace of mind not having to worry about being violated so much then it’s worth it if you got some money out of it.
I take it the new
local land owner knows all about the local poachers right if he’s local.

Yep...sometimes ya kinda wish it was like it was in the old west where you just take care of stuff like that , when someone is guilty by no doubt.

Dude you have no idea how many times I wished it was like the old west again.
I’d have me a crap ton of notches in my winchester 1873 if that we’re the case.
Heck if we could get rid of all this stupid technology I’d be a happy man.
I could be a wagon builder/carpenter and love a simple life, and could get justice without Nanci Pelosi and Chuck Schumer’s vaginas exploding over it.

Dang man, sorry to hear that but ya know....if it gives you peace of mind not having to worry about being violated so much then it’s worth it if you got some money out of it.
I take it the new
local land owner knows all about the local poachers right if he’s local.
He owns the property surrounding mine on 3 sides and has a good idea who the asswipe trespassing poachers are. Yes, it's going to pay for my new privacy fence

Back
Top Bottom