• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The joys of trespassers.

If they do wind up getting caught, go ahead and criminal trespass them from the property. Next time you see them there just call the cops and they’ll be arrested.

Too many deer walking the area.
I don’t want to injure the animals and boobybtraps are unfortunately illegal.
The laws protect criminals these days.
Personally I think people like this only respond to violence in which I’d love to accommodate ,
believe me.
I couldn’t sleep all night thinking about the different scenarios of evil that I would love to inflict on these scum suckers but can’t.

Doesn't sound like your conversation with them or the signs that you mentioned in the first two posts worked very well. They don't sound too concerned or intimidated. Hopefully mr law dawg will have more luck with them.

Thieves love the thrill of their crimes.
Trespassers are thieves.
Unfortunately I bash the mother effers face in as I would like to so I gotta go through all the legal hoops so I don’t end up in jail myself.
Believe me...nothing would please
me more than watching him and his buddy scream on camera from multiple treble hooks piercing their face and eyelids from a nice little trail maintenance job while they drive by setting the hooks.

Prosecute only thing that works,be prepared for retaliation keep prosecuting until it works-it took us 5 years until the point got across after dumping,tearing down gates.etc.

Back
Top Bottom