• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The longest running project .... the PKM

I’m only one away and it may take the cake . Inside this pile of awesome is that tall MG3 lafette Tripod . I’m waiting on my MG3 to make its way from the factory . Got a 2nd barrel in the works . So it just might take the PKM since the tripod and gun are HK .

View attachment 1479575

That is just plain awesome. Period. Will definitely keep an eye out for the MG3 thread.

D6D9A5FC-394D-42A7-96C7-BE5CDAE271D1.jpeg
73236926-DB9E-481C-A68C-226A912C0017.jpeg
That is just plain awesome. Period. Will definitely keep an eye out for the MG3 thread.
That long beast just locks into the tripod here and sits on top of it . With the periscope you stay out of sight

I had to put something in here so the m16a1 will have to do :

0E827CC9-B5CF-4C26-A725-056B7A42E259.jpeg

Dude, could you adopt me or something?

Although, I think I'm older than you so nevermind...
That would be kinda awkward . I make stuff happen man. I cut corners . I’ve had the same clothes for years now . Most know I live in a questionable part of town and I eat off $4-5 bucks a day. That’s how you keep positive cash flow.

That would be kinda awkward . I make stuff happen man. I cut corners . I’ve had the same clothes for years now . Most know I live in a questionable part of town and I eat off $4-5 bucks a day. That’s how you keep positive cash flow.
This. I never buy clothes or food and I coast to work. All money goes to Firearms

Back
Top Bottom