• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The NRA sucks

What else do you got? Seriously, who else out there on a national level has near the platform to support gun right? I don’t agree with everything they do or say, but in general it’s better than nothing. Costs very little.

I doubt you’ll agree 100% with any other gun org either.

What else? My pride. My rifle. My liberty. None of us NEED the NRA it’s just the easier, safer route for most in their mind in regards to preserving their liberties

Let’s hope MY generation stands up more than the last couple of generations have. They’re the first to say “y’all ain’t gonna do ****” because they never did.....but we’ll move when we’re ready and we don’t take orders from old cowards.

What else? My pride. My rifle. My liberty. None of us NEED the NRA it’s just the easier, safer route for most in their mind in regards to preserving their liberties

Let’s hope MY generation stands up more than the last couple of generations have. They’re the first to say “y’all ain’t gonna do ****” because they never did.....but we’ll move when we’re ready and we don’t take orders from old cowards.

I hope your generation stands up too. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize for my own generation. They were repeatedly told of what was coming down the pike. With the liberals now holding all the cards and ready to introduce National Gun Registration (which will lead to confiscation) the times those wrapped up in their own worlds were saying tin foil hat, conspiracy theorist, etc. have proven to be a thorn in the side of activists and an embarrassment to their own generation. They will do their best to come back with a witty comeback, but you know it will fall on deaf ears with a hollow ring to it. The truth is now out.

My generation left the younger generation with nothing for the Freedoms and Liberties they enjoyed. They had fun mocking those who were trying to sound the alarm and prepare for this day. Tomorrow, I will be 62 and I can still keep up with most of the guys half my age. And if it takes civil disobedience, passive resistance, and not complying with what's about to come then rest assured, I will stand with you.

If it comes down to our worst fears, I promise to stand beside you and never compromise and to never give up. That was a message that eluded the NRA, but if our forefathers could pledge to each other their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor, we can only maintain the Republic with the same commitment.

$35/ year is a small pittance imo for a might can do something. Agree, they probably don’t do much. In the end it’s going to be up to us to do something. My fear is we will all sit here and bitch on the internet instead.

$35/ year is a small pittance imo for a might can do something. Agree, they probably don’t do much. In the end it’s going to be up to us to do something. My fear is we will all sit here and ***** on the internet instead.

I will and am doing more than wailing about it on the Internet. So, those of us who have plans to resist unconstitutional authority should get acquainted in PM and then have lunch one day soon.

I hope your generation stands up too. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize for my own generation. They were repeatedly told of what was coming down the pike. With the liberals now holding all the cards and ready to introduce National Gun Registration (which will lead to confiscation) the times those wrapped up in their own worlds were saying tin foil hat, conspiracy theorist, etc. have proven to be a thorn in the side of activists and an embarrassment to their own generation. They will do their best to come back with a witty comeback, but you know it will fall on deaf ears with a hollow ring to it. The truth is now out.

My generation left the younger generation with nothing for the Freedoms and Liberties they enjoyed. They had fun mocking those who were trying to sound the alarm and prepare for this day. Tomorrow, I will be 62 and I can still keep up with most of the guys half my age. And if it takes civil disobedience, passive resistance, and not complying with what's about to come then rest assured, I will stand with you.

If it comes down to our worst fears, I promise to stand beside you and never compromise and to never give up. That was a message that eluded the NRA, but if our forefathers could pledge to each other their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor, we can only maintain the Republic with the same commitment.

Happy Birthday, Sir! May 62 be the best year yet for you and yours.

I will and am doing more than wailing about it on the Internet. So, those of us who have plans to resist unconstitutional authority should get acquainted in PM and then have lunch one day soon.

Because that's what you want to do. Meet your fellow antigovernment folks with seditious plans by asking strangers on the internet to join you. What could go wrong with a plan like that? Happy b day btw.

Because that's what you want to do. Meet your fellow antigovernment folks with seditious plans by asking strangers on the internet to join you. What could go wrong with a plan like that? Happy b day btw.

I'm not anti-government. So the trolls can say what they like. I'm a constitutionalist. So that does not mean anti-government; only anti-BAD government.

If we sit down and have lunch one day, maybe the JBTs will raid us; Nancy Pelosi will have ISIS shoot us down; an alphabet agency might get your real name (as if they haven't hacked this site and already identified everybody here.)

As I see it, the worst thing that might happen is that a few people won't like the ambiance or one or two personalities and we won't see them again. Maybe somebody will advocate something illegal whereupon the rest of can give them a good thrashing and throw them out into the parking lot.

BTW, you did read the last page of 1984, didn't you?

In honor of this thread, I donated some $$$ to GOA today.

Back
Top Bottom