• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There's a dope house two doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything ever come of this? Has anything else happened?
Not yet. I gave car makes models and even a few tag numbers to the S.O. investigator. They're still slingin dope. Last week I called the Darien Newspaper and talked to the lady that owns it. So as of now we're concentrating on finding a place in Camden County and getting the hell out of Darien.

It's simple. There isn't much if any revenue in arresting and locking up the little fish, the po po want to try and catch the high fish so they can confiscate some $$$$, boats, cars, and houses.
They could really care less what you put in your body or your safety. It's all about the revenue.

Not yet. I gave car makes models and even a few tag numbers to the S.O. investigator. They're still slingin dope. Last week I called the Darien Newspaper and talked to the lady that owns it. So as of now we're concentrating on finding a place in Camden County and getting the hell out of Darien.
Come way north so we can resume drinking 40s and busting M/11s drug free of course

It's simple. There isn't much if any revenue in arresting and locking up the little fish, the po po want to try and catch the high fish so they can confiscate some $$$$, boats, cars, and houses.
They could really care less what you put in your body or your safety. It's all about the revenue.

That's it in a nut shell. If is not big bucks they by pass it every time.

That's it in a nut shell. If is not big bucks they by pass it every time.

Prosecution costs a community money. Small population counties have small budgets. If they can get the feds to prosecute or there is lots of cash and property to seize, they will go after them. If not, nothing will be done.

Prosecution costs a community money. Small population counties have small budgets. If they can get the feds to prosecute or there is lots of cash and property to seize, they will go after them. If not, nothing will be done.
Don't think I could get any Fed agencies interested in this case. It's really pathetic. I googled the numbers for state wide task forces in two different places. One was in Metter. Can't remember the other location. Anyway when I called the numbers they were both disconnected.
So when did cops and agencies quit arresting and prosecuting criminals? Can someone get me the official details on this and kinda soon? I got a few possible enterprising ideas of my own.

Don't think I could get any Fed agencies interested in this case. It's really pathetic. I googled the numbers for state wide task forces in two different places. One was in Metter. Can't remember the other location. Anyway when I called the numbers they were both disconnected.
So when did cops and agencies quit arresting and prosecuting criminals? Can someone get me the official details on this and kinda soon? I got a few possible enterprising ideas of my own.
In for enterprising ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom