• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is why I'm very hesitant about the Sig P320 models.

People are still talking about this?? The Sig P320 fiasco started back in 2017 if I’m not mistaken. Huge lawsuit and recall to fix the affected units. A change was made in the slide design and trigger. I guess the news will report on anything to keep the peoples’ attention off of Dear Leader Xiden.

This is a different issue than the one back around 2017.

Now does this matter if it’s iwb or owb, I’ve carried one for a while now, definitely makes me wonder

Well, the issue with the example above is figuring out whether the holster was a contributing factor or not.

My go-to first step would be to find out what part of the gun was being used as the retention point - it's often the trigger guard.

Why does it appear that only LE are having this problem?

Could they be “polishing” things on the inside?

With all the P320’s on the street you would think this would be reported almost daily. I think there is more to it than just the weapon deciding to discharge on its own.

Would someone tell me how a striker fired pistol would go off when the sear would have to break and the firing pin block would have to break at the same time? It just seems extremely extraordinary that would have been several times. I mean several failures at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom