• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This may start an ODT Riot

he is holding a rifle. He was just having a snack.

Soviet, why is your avatar referencing Treyvon martin? (hope zimmerman rots) And by the way, you must have missed one of my posts, if I get another ar, it's going to be an mr556 seeings as that I can't find a damn 416 complete anywhere :( Any day in mind for shooting the .50 chopper?

Soviet, why is your avatar referencing Treyvon martin? (hope zimmerman rots) And by the way, you must have missed one of my posts, if I get another ar, it's going to be an mr556 seeings as that I can't find a damn 416 complete anywhere :( Any day in mind for shooting the .50 chopper?

um its not. He just likes arizona and skittles also. pure coincidence

Back to the OP...there's nothing that those pistols do better than a Glock and at the price point this subject really is t a competition...granted its subjective in the owners eyes...but besides the M&P (man I wish that trigger was better) , there's no reason to buy any of the others listed in the OP for combat purposes...why buy a $1000 sig or hk when I can buy a $500 glock and perform equal or better? The OP's question should be reversed.

Sorry if that sounds elitist and buttholerish

Back to the OP...there's nothing that those pistols do better than a Glock and at the price point this subject really is t a competition...granted its subjective I'm the owners eyes...but besides the M&P (man I wish that trigger was better) , there's no reason to buy any of the others listed in the OP for combat purposes...why buy a $1000 sig or hk when I can buy a $500 glock and perform equal or better? The OP's question should be reversed.

Sorry if that sounds elitist and buttholerish

This thread took a turn in the wrong direction HUUNG. I was actually aiming at the GLOCK Eletists. Not so much as being a pricepoint issue, but there are some guys that believe glock is completely SUPERIOR to anything else out there, as in everythign else won't perform as reliable. I agree with the price point issue, but i can see where soviet comes from too. HK"S have some class to them, so do sigs. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom