• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This may start an ODT Riot

This thread took a turn in the wrong direction HUUNG. I was actually aiming at the GLOCK Eletists. Not so much as being a pricepoint issue, but there are some guys that believe glock is completely SUPERIOR to anything else out there, as in everythign else won't perform as reliable. I agree with the price point issue, but i can see where soviet comes from too. HK"S have some class to them, so do sigs. Glocks are just the ugly fat girl that will always give you head.

I hear ya, but in a combat pistol I'm not lookin for class and style and such...just head I guess.

This thread took a turn in the wrong direction HUUNG. I was actually aiming at the GLOCK Eletists. Not so much as being a pricepoint issue, but there are some guys that believe glock is completely SUPERIOR to anything else out there, as in everythign else won't perform as reliable. I agree with the price point issue, but i can see where soviet comes from too. HK"S have some class to them, so do sigs. .

Without knowing it you have become the poster child for glock elitest. hate to break it to ya. You have judged other pistols that you have never even used. That is trademark glock elitest.

Glad I've tried and owned many of the pistols argued so often on the trader...like some others, I've been shooting glocks so long and somewhat well, that the SA/DA pistols throw me off, the triggers are just ulgh

Have I mentioned I wish the M&P would get their trigger act together? I love that pistol

Glad I've tried and owned many of the pistols argued so often on the trader...like some others, I've been shooting glocks so long and somewhat well, that the SA/DA pistols throw me off, the triggers are just ulgh

Have I mentioned I wish the M&P would get their trigger act together? I love that pistol

Is the trigger on the M&P pro series pistols not the same as the others? Cause the trigger on the m and p pro was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom