• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on becoming and old man. To those of you who call us Fudds.

Let me begin by saying; I was once the baddest mother****er to ever walk the Earth.
I'd beat all you young punk's asses at the same time like
View attachment 4069285
(an actual depiction of what it would be like, me beating all your asses at the same time)
^Thats a Gif that supposed to play but doesn't if I don't click on it

If luck favors you, at some point in time. You will grow to be fat and old.
Things will hurt more from sleeping wrong than you've ever felt before.
You will need a machine to help you breath while you sleep, that as an added bonus will keep you from choking to death on your own neck fat.
You will have found a woman that touches your pecker early in the morning and looks at you like you are still the baddest mother****er on the face of the Earth.
Edit: That woman will also keep stroking it when your pecker doesn't work as well as it used to. THAT is love
You will live for nothing but that woman and those kids.
At that point in your life you can begin to ponder how wrong you were.

I truly wish for you all that you make it to be old and find your quest for wisdom. That's where I am now.
If you're wise you'll pass through phases.
You'll be the best there ever was at something
You'll challenge the idea of settling down
You will lose that challenge if you're lucky
You will inevitably fail at your dream and be a broken man for a time
You will make it through and realize you have made it to where you didn't know you wanted to be
All that's left is to hope you die well and that old woman holds your hand when you do

You also get to look down on all you (currently retarded ****s) and remember when your dad was an idiot.
You get to grow into that man, if you're lucky.

In closing I'd like to say that I haven't had a beer in a month and I downed a 12 pack since lunch.
Best of luck to the next generation. May your balls drop soon and you protect my kids who haven't a chance without you.

I was once you. Except better.
You will someday be me (if you're lucky) except not as good. It's not new, it's the world
Dobbs

P.S. The Doctor becomes a real person that you go see and start to listen to
Great post my friend! Holler if ya need anything.

Good post all except the part whipping my ass…
Well it ain't 2002. Now we can be friends and talk about how we could whoop everybody else's ass back in the day, if we didn't have better **** to do, like not get hurt for being stupid

Wait, you're older than me. I wasn't talking about you

FB_IMG_1646805761669.jpg

Well it ain't 2002. Now we can be friends and talk about how we could whoop everybody else's ass back in the day, if we didn't have better **** to do, like not get hurt for being stupid

Wait, you're older than me. I wasn't talking about you
I'm older than bdr too! But not as old as them old ****ers....

Your not old. But the realism that your not young anymore is a bitch. You said it all with a family that loves you and a wife that will go the extra mile for a young man with that problem what more can you ask for.

Take some ibuprophin in the morning and get back on the horse. the alternative isn't the answer.

Back
Top Bottom