Ti-rant 45

Phydoux

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Violent pacifist
103   0
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed her before, and just looking for some simple answers. Does anyone run there Tirant 45 can on a 9mm host?
Do you like it? Is it the best way to go for a multi cal can? And I mean multi by 9mm and .45. I've got rimfire and .30cal cans.
I'm sure it's a bit louder too as well
In for answers

Yes I run a TiRant45 on 9mm host. It is bigger than a 9mm can (TiRant9); but works great. The 45 cal cans tend to be quieter on 9mm since they have the extra volume. Sorta like putting a 30 cal can on a 223. Biggest thing is making sure you get the correct pistons for the TiRant45 and not for the TiRant9. It's nice to take one can to range with a handful of pistons and shoot both 9 and 45's. BTW, everyone who has shot it on my AR9 has had a big smile on their face. Just make sure to buy subsonic ammo for 9mm (147gr normally) as there is a big difference in sound over the supersonic 115 ball.

TiRant45 on XD 9mm service model.
20170308_131917.jpg

Yes I run a TiRant45 on 9mm host. It is bigger than a 9mm can (TiRant9); but works great. The 45 cal cans tend to be quieter on 9mm since they have the extra volume. Sorta like putting a 30 cal can on a 223. Biggest thing is making sure you get the correct pistons for the TiRant45 and not for the TiRant9. It's nice to take one can to range with a handful of pistons and shoot both 9 and 45's. BTW, everyone who has shot it on my AR9 has had a big smile on their face. Just make sure to buy subsonic ammo for 9mm (147gr normally) as there is a big difference in sound over the supersonic 115 ball.
Awesome thanks! That's what I wanted to hear

Back
Top Bottom