• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tired of looking through the adds and seeing BOS required

Status
Not open for further replies.
no law saying folks must pm.

I'm sure you don't pm.

There is an ODT law that states if it's not in a PM then your Neg FB doesn't amount to diddly squatt.

So If someone is not willing to respond via PM, then they are probably untrustworthy and aren't worth dealing with.

Somebody said something about somebody saying something about buying something, ain't Jack.

I just ask for name, address, look at DL, nothing too fancy. The reason is I have no idea who you are. How am I supposed to know you aren't some thug thats gonna go shoot someone up with the firearm later that day? Just because you seem friendly?

If I am some thug seeming nice, why would you give me the location your family sleeps at night?

If you are so afraid that you feel the need to swap private information, then just be a gentleman and do the the transfer at a shop and pay for the transfer so the info is at least held by a trustworthy source.

please find one first hand account. I try to ignore at least every other bos thread, so i very well may have missed them. I can't find one now. I'd honestly like to see how a bos helped someone.

it helps me not to deal with ignorant paranoid folks.

I ain't gonna be doing no "peeking" either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom