• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of looking through the adds and seeing BOS required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registration/Confiscation has actually happened. Please bring us some evidence that a BOS is worth filling out. I think you're more of the hat wearing type than I am.

I've read many stories that's been posted here where a BOS led cops to the person of interest.

If the seller is that uneasy, they should stick to FFL dealers.

These BOS people are like the folks that are driving the speed limit, but when they see a cop they slow down about 10 MPH. Why?

The problem with most folks is that they don't have clue what the laws are nor what their rights are.

Why is the PM system not a good enough record of the transaction?

I don't deal with folks that will not PM.

no law saying folks must pm.

I've read many stories that's been posted here where a BOS led cops to the person of interest.

Please find one first hand account. I try to ignore at least every other BOS thread, so I very well may have missed them. I can't find one now. I'd honestly like to see how a BOS helped someone.

These BOS threads are all the same..in one sentence we should all trust each other as fellow ODT members and in the next sentence we are not sharing information with each other because we may be burglars and identity thieves..LOL

These BOS threads are all the same..in one sentence we should all trust each other as fellow ODT members and in the next sentence we are not sharing information with each other because we may be burglars and identity thieves..LOL
Who said we should trust each other?

I can't seem to find any threads where you have actually sold anything on here to see if you are a BOS person or not. 8000 posts and 11 transactions over 4 years. Strange I haven't seen you post before. You recently change your name?

I'd be afraid of getting all that info on a piece of paper and having a DA use it to prove that I knew who I sold a gun to. I'd rather let the cops look at the PM's and the security cameras where we met and go from there if something ever came up. That's what they get paid to do.

I can't seem to find any threads where you have actually sold anything on here to see if you are a BOS person or not. 8000 posts and 11 transactions over 4 years. Strange I haven't seen you post before. You recently change your name?

And you won't, I keep my personal business....personal.

I'd be afraid of getting all that info on a piece of paper and having a DA use it to prove that I knew who I sold a gun to. I'd rather let the cops look at the PM's and the security cameras where we met and go from there if something ever came up. That's what they get paid to do.
Yep. keeping up with other peoples personal information is not my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom