• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To All Left Lane Slow Driver

a little evening viewing for your pleasure.

Where did you get this video of me? lol
He does sounds just like me talking to people and calling them out from my truck... lol

The other situation that drives me crazy: RED LIGHT, they never move... I keep waiving my hands and talking to them, till I honk the horn really hard. :target::target::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::doh::doh::doh::doh:

The left lane is reserved for passing where the speed limit is 65 MPH or faster. It is illegal for a person to drive in the left lane, where the speed limit is 65 MPH or more, unless they are passing another vehicle, or the volume of traffic does not permit them to safely merge into a non-passing lane.
Amen

Doesn't matter the speed limit, if you are impeding traffic, you are impeding traffic.

Too often these nitwits cause accidents to happen due to lane changing and differential speed but they go merrily, blissfully ignorant on their way to their hair appointment or vacation or where ever leaving chaos behind them. They are the stinky part of a turd, the foul odor that rises from the swamp at night, the peanuts in the turd that won't flush......you get the drift.

Get out of the mother ****ing way you ****ing moron!

robert-downey-jr-praise-the-lord.gif

Back
Top Bottom