• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To All Left Lane Slow Driver

It’s just a matter of time before one of our outstanding Atlanta residents gets angry enough after tailgating not working and starts shooting or driving crazier. It happens every day. It’s best to flow with traffic and leave room for the crazies to go around you. I drive around Metro-Atlanta a bunch and I prefer not to participate in the non-stop road rage best I can.

Folks like you provide me with good road entertainment. I’m a right lane speed limit driver who loves to watch the rage occur. I’m not irresponsible so I leave early enough to get where I’m going on time without having to speed and rage at folks. I do, however, agree that slow left lane drivers are assholes. No respect for anyone else on the road. No skin off my teeth though! Keep me entertained sir!
It's rare im in the left lane, except to pass. I am a sit back a cruise essay type of driver. I too love to watch people get all bent out of shape because someone isnt doing 90+ Especially the crotch rockets, they will be behind someone with their mowhawk/camera helmets with one hand on their hip, What is that, you dip, I dip we all dip?

It’s just a matter of time before one of our outstanding Atlanta residents gets angry enough after tailgating not working and starts shooting or driving crazier. It happens every day. It’s best to flow with traffic and leave room for the crazies to go around you. I drive around Metro-Atlanta a bunch and I prefer not to participate in the non-stop road rage best I can.
THIS^^^^

My job, makes me to be on the road, Monday thru Saturday, from 5:00 am till 4:30 pm... I see this every day... It is just insane, and they should be fined, with a big traffic ticket... I guess!!!
yeah like a Super Impeder ticket and asks for advice on an internet forum

Back
Top Bottom