• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To All Left Lane Slow Driver

If you drive from Byron ga north on 75 you have to drive in left lane or the pot holes will tear up your front end.
That far left lane Northbound is the easiest to "ride the humps" they've dug into the concrete just before Hartley Bridge Rd. Same for the Southbound side as near as I can tell.

Y’all need some of these:

IMG_2726.jpeg

Y’all need some of these:

View attachment 5714581
If I was a revenue collection agent, I'd just have a printshop make me several ticket books with prefilled offense line "O.C.G.A. 40-6-184 Impeding Traffic Flow."

It'd be my objective to write at least 20 per day in and around Atlanta.

I cant wait to hang out in the left lane later today.
The triggered shouldn't take too long to identify me...LIKE OMG BECKY someone is in the left lane, lets go ride their ass.

I cant wait to hang out in the left lane later today.
The triggered shouldn't take too long to identify me...LIKE OMG BECKY someone is in the left lane, lets go ride their ass.

Folks like you provide me with good road entertainment. I’m a right lane speed limit driver who loves to watch the rage occur. I’m not irresponsible so I leave early enough to get where I’m going on time without having to speed and rage at folks. I do, however, agree that slow left lane drivers are assholes. No respect for anyone else on the road. No skin off my teeth though! Keep me entertained sir!

When you drive for a living, and your job or your life is on a clock, you sure understand that retired folks shouldn't be allowed to drive. Period! hahahahahaha:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky: - Much less to drive on the faster lane. If you're bored at home and decide to go drive into the city just for fun, PLEASE, stay at home.... lol

I think the stress of a jammed traffic every day, is taking a hit into my heart issues. My next CC-TA exame May 22nd!

How about traffic getting so bad and jammed and when you get to the location where it frees up, the accident is in fact on the other side of the highway, BUT still, the curious cats break their cars to see what's going on the other side and to whisper, "Oh My God... WOW...!"

Maybe metro Atlanta counties should start charging a stiff road tax. That would encourage use of carpooling and public transportation. Maybe add a bunch of toll lanes. Could really help clean up the congestion.

:fish2:

Back
Top Bottom