• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To all you wolverines-

Lol so you've gone from being condescending to being a flat out douche. I must have hit it pretty close to get you all defensive and riled up.

Fwiw, you're not going to see me on here talking about my preps. I don't feel the need to whip my schlong out, trying to prove something. The fact that you're touting your "insights" as some sort of grand revelation, and then attacking anyone who even hints at challenging you, only confirms to me how insecure you really are about the whole thing. Maybe this was actually YOUR plan and then after a huge effort of thought and research, you realized how pathetic your plan was. Naturally, you assumes that since it was difficult for you to reach this conclusion, it must be difficult for EVERYONE. Now I'm telling you that anyone with an IQ less than one standard deviation from average should be able to figure this out with a minimum of mental effort. So now you're lashing out with the most predictable and pathetic of insults..."nuh-uh, you are..."

Anyway, my cornflakes are just fine. Theyre freeze dried and stored in airtight containers, after all ;-)

Not really, but your keyboard warrior tantrums are great for laughs! As far as "lashing out", there was no lashing out. Myself and two others said no one was insulting or being condescending after you started whining. Calm down, don't want you over there pounding the keyboard too hard, you might make a typo :)

Not really, but your keyboard warrior tantrums are great for laughs! As far as "lashing out", there was no lashing out. Myself and two others said no one was insulting or being condescending after you started whining. Calm down, don't want you over there pounding the keyboard too hard, you might make a typo :)

lol, ok man. BTW, I did have a typo in the last message. The effects of my fat thumbs on the iphone. Anyway, I already offered my apologies if you weren't trying to be condescending. If you hadn't gotten your feelings hurt so bad, you might have noticed that. Of course, after I offered those apologies, you continued to be a douche with more insults. And now, again, more insults. But, no, of course, that's not lashing out. But my daring to question your survival credentials, yes, that's "keyboard warrior tantrums".

Hey, if you really need to believe that you're the survival king dingaling, by all means, go for it. It's no skin off my nose. Maybe next we'll get some more solid survival advice like "make sure you boil water from unreliable sources" or "every survival kit should include duct tape...you can use that stuff for everything...". Cause that's about the level of survival insight we've seen so far. Ya know, living in the woods is hard, lol.

lol, really, I can't wait to see what the next you come up with next. Is there an assault wheelbarrow in your plans somewhere?

That is, unless you'd rather continue to play all butt hurt and defensive. That's ok, too. It's not like anyone with any kind of sense was getting anything really worthwhile out of all your Special Forces Survival Tips, anyway.

Yep, you're still crying about it.

Lol ok, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Please, go back to giving us survival tips. Or, if it makes you feel better, post one more jab at me and I'll let you have the last word, as it's obvious that's all you're interested in right now. I won't disturb you anymore, ok?

Lol ok, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Please, go back to giving us survival tips. Or, if it makes you feel better, post one more jab at me and I'll let you have the last word, as it's obvious that's all you're interested in right now. I won't disturb you anymore, ok?

Awwww really guys can't we all just get along..... :).

Lots of tips provided look at the thread I posted on Bushcraft Skills. Sure vids were made by someone else but they do a good job explaining the basics.......so why reinvent the wheel??? I am sure that many of the people that visit this particular section of the forum practice their skills and have some useful tips to follow.

Survival and Disaster Recovery are functions of my job so I get the opportunity to apply what I know and to learn from others when I am out in the field. Peace!!!!

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?44304-Bushcraft-Skills

this is why you post here. you get different ideas thrown around, some good some bad, some fresh and some old. If you don't like it, the back button is right up top. Save the pissing contest and trivial junk for other site's general discussion.

The point I need to work on is spare parts. I'd have to cannibalize working guns to repair a broken one since I have zero spares on hand. No springs, no bolts, no gas rings. That alone makes me doubt long term serviceability of an ar15. I'd have much more confidence in my wasr ak not breaking down. Dunkel- I do need more duct tape, you can use that stuff for everything! though I doubt a duct tape gas ring would last long.

A survival item I rarely see listed is fishing gear. Most of us have way too much fishing gear as is, but salt water is hard on it. All you need is quality reels, hooks, fresh line, and a casting net to get bait.

Back
Top Bottom