• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

To launch edition or not to launch edition...that is the question....

Wallace's

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Ok, I have a black on black 2014 Subaru STI. My local Subaru dealer just got this in. Its the 1 of 1,000 Launch Edition STI's. I am torn whether or not I want it THAT BAD. I sure do love that world rally blue though!

My car:

STI overlook.jpg

Launch Edition:

Launch.jpg

Buy it if you can or youll regret not. Its prob a large finacial lost but if you got it you got it

Buy it if you can or youll regret not. Its prob a large finacial lost but if you got it you got it

Its really not a big loss. Only around $2k. STI's hold their value very very well. I just dont know. Sill torn....

I am really trying to to impulse purchase at this point. My plans were to make my STI a dedicated track day car once its gets paid off, but I could not cut up a Launch Edition, this is my biggest reservation. :-(

If its only 2 k id def do it.

Then buy an old one to gut and race. Thats just me. I still couldnt even chop up that 2014 for a number of years its still to nice too.

If its only 2 k id def do it.

Then buy an old one to gut and race. Thats just me. I still couldnt even chop up that 2014 for a number of years its still to nice too.

Something to think about. I have a day or two, plus there is another one in Boston if this one does sell. Just not wanting to dump another $15K on a used 04-07 with a ton of miles that will need engine work to be a reliable track car.

My heart says to keep what I have. I am a purist when it comes to collector cars/guitars. Hard for me to mod something that will be a cool oddity one day.

Back
Top Bottom