• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today, Would Be one of Those Days: No! Nope! No!

Had a Honda CBR 600F3 when I was in college and it was my only transportation. Rode it in the rain snow and ice. If you can do it on a crotch rocket you can do it on anything.

Also OP, don't ride on the street. It's not worth it. I have two fractured vertebrae in my back and more dead friends than I care to count as a result of careless cage drivers. Motorcycles were meant for the race track. Try it once and street riding will never be the same again

Just imagine yourself, leaving to work in the morning... Didn't check the forecast, and in the morning, the day even look great... "oh yeah... Beautiful outside, I am gonna ride my Bike! F**k yeah!!"

THEN - in the afternoon, gates of heavens are open, and it is pouring... Rain is so strong! - But, Got get back home. What ya do?

Just face the storm, like this brave man this afternoon... (felt bad for him though...) - And I am looking forward to buy one soon...
View attachment 3248853 View attachment 3248854 View attachment 3248855
There was a time that I was proud that everything I owned would fit on the back of a bike. Rode daily rain, shine or snow. No ice though.

Back
Top Bottom