Top Gun 2 Maverick

This was one of those WAY over hyped films that I can proudly say I've never seen. Kinda like Titanic, The Matrix or that homo erotic series known as The Fast and Furious.

Yeah, even with the Scientology thing this'll be a blow $50 bucks at the theatre kinda flick.
I hate Amazon with a passion. But let me just say since I got a Roku we have Amazon Prime and there are several good documentaries on there. There are two good ones on just how insane Scientology followers are.

Besides anything with John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and Charles Bronson, Top Gun was my veteran Navy dad’s favorite movie! He watched in in the loudest surround sound in our basement growing up. He was on the deck of 2 Carriers in Vietnam. USS Ticonderoga and the USS Independence.

This was one of those WAY over hyped films that I can proudly say I've never seen. Kinda like Titanic, The Matrix or that homo erotic series known as The Fast and Furious.
Top Gun, Slingblade , Green Mile and the like are gotta sees. But the fast and feeble (sooner or later they'll hafta call it that) .......nah.

I hate Amazon with a passion. But let me just say since I got a Roku we have Amazon Prime and there are several good documentaries on there. There are two good ones on just how insane Scientology followers are.
If you liked that one, you should watch the one on FLDS and Jeff Warren.

Back
Top Bottom