• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top Ten Worst things you ever purchased?

1. A pair of fishing waders from a guy on ODT that uses the quote
“Thanks for Gawkin” on everything he sells. Total junk and leaked from the first time I wore them.
2. Sig P250. Total P.O.S. 2nd worst trigger ever designed.
3. Ruger LC9. 1st Series. Worst trigger ever put on a production handgun.
4. Anything made by Ford.

6-- polyester / rayon underwear (sweats inside, and material is so slippery I can't keep my pants up around it).

7-- An Android phone (Apple iPhones are way Mo betta).

8-- No-name brand hard candy from Dollar Tree (if I ever acquire another black powder cannon, I know what are use for grape shot.)

9-- Uncle Mike's cheap nylon holsters. They are like surgical facemasks they're supposed to be disposable, but people try to make them last for many uses. I think you can get several days of carry out of an uncle mike's holster before the stitching comes apart or the belt loop breaks off and your gun falls to the sidewalk...

10-- Dollar store house-brand condoms!

1975 Fiat 124 sport coupe. Purchased new. Worst car I ever owned. You could hear the thing rusting. FIAT "Fix It Again Tony".

Bought a 72 Spider brought back to US by a UGA Professor.... Rebuilt to standard, no bore out, mistake! All had to come from Italy in 1988, slow boat from China, not 3 day Fed Ex.

So many electrical issues, rebuild, repaint, looked like a million dollars....

Then, it started, main pulley let go at 60 mph, destroyed half the engine compartment, took out the wiring. Final straw was the clutch pedal, broke in rush hour traffic on a Monday in Atl, not the yoke, but the pedal arm.... Dad gets me to Fiat junkyard next AM, tell the guy what I need and he giggles, "Happens all the time". Fixed and parked, still rotting in a field outside Commerce.

Back
Top Bottom