• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trama Kit

Burn Jell and ARS needle and NASOPHARYNGEAL AIRWAY, and a bolin chest seal. Or a good petroleum gauze and duct tape can treat burn or seal a sucking chest wound. Also don't forget surgical gloves. Don't want to touch anyone without gloves unless you really like them. This stuff with the above suggestions will get you there.

Also take a ditch med course on how to use this stuff. Can't tell you how many tacticool bone heads I know who have all this crap and have never used or trained with it. When someone gets hurt is not the time to be reading instructions.
Recommendations, courses?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Several times throughout my life I've done the Red Cross first aid and CPR course. But I don't think that was really intended for things like gunshot wounds. So when the opportunity came,I took a course which was actually held near Huntsville Alabama. It was trauma care for shooters and survivalists. How to deal with situations out in the boondocks.

But it was taught by a paramedic with 20 years experience, and it was attended by a number of working professional paramedics and EMTs,and they got continuing education credits for this course .

I've never heard about that guy putting on another such course. Probably because he didn't make any money off of it! I think the fee was only 20 or $30 for half a day course . We had to bring our own supplies though --he gave us a list of things to buy gauze, bandages, and several other items.

Back
Top Bottom