• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

Their greed will blind them to them to the possible repercussions. That stack of reward money is just getting too big. Somebody will talk.

$115K can buy a whole lot of malt liquor and crappy tattoos.
one of them is probably dumb enough to rat their partner out and try to claim the reward money.

Their greed will blind them to them to the possible repercussions. That stack of reward money is just getting too big. Somebody will talk.

$115K can buy a whole lot of malt liquor and crappy tattoos.

The voice of experience talking... again! :)

one of them is probably dumb enough to rat their partner out and try to claim the reward money.
I doubt even those guys are THAT stupid, but it would be nice. LOL

There IS a way that one of the convicts COULD get the reward money though....

They could get word to a trusted family member about where they are hiding out and have that family member call and report it in order to collect the $115K

They would be arrested and hauled back to prison, but the family member that got the reward could use the reward to keep money on the inmates books.

I doubt even those guys are THAT stupid, but it would be nice. LOL

There IS a way that one of the convicts COULD get the reward money though....

They could get word to a trusted family member about where they are hiding out and have that family member call and report it in order to collect the $115K

They would be arrested and hauled back to prison, but the family member that got the reward could use the reward to keep money on the inmates books.

That would unravel pretty quick I'm sure.

That would unravel pretty quick I'm sure.
I don't see how, unless the convicts were killed during the arrest.

Their family members have just as much right to the reward money as anybody else and once the money is given to them they're free to use it any way they want.

I know it's a far fetched scenario, because those two guys have no intention of turning themselves in, but I think it would work.

150k id venture to say they dont have a clue where they are at the moment.Either laying low or out of state by now,these 2 aint that lucky

Back
Top Bottom