• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFOs are real.

I’ve see some strange stuff off the coast of cape San blas late at night sitting in a beach chair fishing.....probably from the Air Force base
Whoa,
I’ve see some strange stuff off the coast of cape San blas late at night sitting in a beach chair fishing.....probably from the Air Force base
slow down with the details man!

48824EB8-5CC7-4BD4-A2BB-707ECE485C7F.gif

For the past few months Tucker Carlson has been talkin about UFOs and showing pictures form military
Showing crafts of some sort that can fly 13,000 miles per hour and turn and hover go into the water.

Now the government is admitting that they're real and CNN did a special yesterday and now Tucker Carlson at 8:20 just got through talking about UFOs.
Now they're saying that our military has been harassed and 10 missile silos were shut down 2017 for about 6 hours and something glowing red was above the missile sites.
Strange things are happening. Maybe there are inoculated us so we won't become infected when we meet these aliens. So everybody go out and get your shot so you can say hello.
I wonder if people actually know that the space force already existed before trump made it public. A guy named Gary McKinnon tapped into pentagon and NSA computers and blew the lid on the whole thing. NSA was covering up alien life on other planets with blurs are fake backgrounds are just not showing in general. Even discovered SOLAR WARDEN project highly top secret. He used specific key words to hunt down file folders in there data base one specific programs and data.!they had thousands of folders on extremely classified projects and programs and more.
AEFBED3A-5631-43B9-8C3F-30273F5952E7.jpeg
077DDA06-438A-4AD6-A736-B622C7E79B9F.jpeg
4313F3E0-712F-497C-8427-2C963DBF64B5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom