UGA vs. Florida

Mtber1172

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
13   0
Reaction score
Florida's inept offense vs. UGA's pee wee league defense

Should make for an interesting game. I doubt UGA pulls out a victory, even though they should since Florida is basically complete dog****. However, Bobo and Grantham will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Florida's inept offense vs. UGA's pee wee league defense

Should make for an interesting game. I doubt UGA pulls out a victory, even though they should since Florida is basically complete dog****. However, Bobo and Grantham will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Sadly can't argue with that. I hope to wake up from this bad dream to find we have a head coach that isn't richt

Sadly can't argue with that. I hope to wake up from this bad dream to find we have a head coach that isn't richt
Exactly how I feel about it. I'm sure CMR is a fine man being but being a fine man and winning football games have nothing to do with one another.
UGA needs a coach with a little piss and vinegar and who is willing to discipline his team when need be.

Last edited:
Gurley will be back. Still no one to really throw to though.

And I love richt, hope he's there for the following decade. Georgia fans are too quick response to blame coaches. Its football, you can win and lose to any one and for any reason. Georgia absolutely had a top 5 team this yr. Starters have sat out for a combined total of 101 quarters. You can only do so much with third string backs and walk on receivers.
Mark richt can't be blamed for injuries.

Exactly how I feel about it. I'm sure CMR is a fine man being but being a fine man and winning football games have nothing to do with one another.
UGA needs a coach with a little piss and vinegar and who is willing to discipline his team when need be.

And I love richt, hope he's there for the following decade. Georgia fans are too quick response to blame coaches. Its football, you can win and lose to any one and for any reason. Georgia absolutely had a top 5 team this yr. Starters have sat out for a combined total of 101 quarters. You can only do so much with third string backs and walk on receivers.

Richt deserves a lot of blame, trying to deflect it by claiming injuries is hiding your head in the sand.
Sure he's a nice guy and has a lot of good qualities but he isn't getting the job he was hired to do done, and has been under performing for years.
When the heat came on a few years back he fired his assistant coaches, whats the excuse now?

Actually, we have a pair of tight ends that we could be throwing to in Rome and Lynch, but for whatever reason, Richt/Bobo have not gotten them into too many games this season.

As far as Richt goes, yes indeed, he is a good man and I think he's a pretty good coach. The problem is, he has had plenty of opportunity using plenty of talent to prove it, but he hasn't. I used to be a Richt apologist, but even I'm opening up my eyes to the fact that the guy simply can't go beyond being a mediocre coach.

my prediction is --- UGA to win by 7 points or less.

Aaron Murray and his passing game are just too dangerous to count them out. Gurley and his running strength will be back, hopefully 100%. If UGA shows more maturity and strength in the defensive secondary they should at least slow the Gator's passing game enough to prevail.

Go Dawgs!

You called it right UGA defense SUCKS, and that's what has Lost their games this year. Even with Florida's sucky Offense, Ga's defense will still give up the Big play. I think Ga will win by 10 or less.

my prediction is --- UGA to win by 7 points or less.

Aaron Murray and his passing game are just too dangerous to count them out. Gurley and his running strength will be back, hopefully 100%. If UGA shows more maturity and strength in the defensive secondary they should at least slow the Gator's passing game enough to prevail.

Go Dawgs!

Florida's defense is in the top 10 in the country.

Loss for sure. Richt needs to move on. Thank you for all your hard work. I need a ring in my lifetime. People will blame this season on injuries, but look at Alabama. They have a stable of running backs for this reason.

Back
Top Bottom