• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs. Florida

Florida's defense is in the top 10 in the country.

I totally understand that. But several factors other than statistics play key roles in this one. This is a long standing rivalry where anything can and will happen. Florida's offense is lacking and hopefully will make a few turnovers today. If UGA can get Florida to make a few turnovers to create the momentum they need, Aaron Murray with his passing game, even lacking the better receivers, and with Gurley's power running, I don't think Florida will stop them. If UGA does not have ANY turnovers, I think we stand a good chance to pull this one out.

Stop blaming the coaches. Sure they make horrible play calls from time to time, but they all do. If the talent on the field is not there, it's just not there. It's so easy to place blame on the coaches when a team looses. I don't think there is a coach in the country who can coach freshmen players into All American status overnight.

Go Dawgs!

my prediction is --- UGA to win by 7 points or less.

Aaron Murray and his passing game are just too dangerous to count them out. Gurley and his running strength will be back, hopefully 100%. If UGA shows more maturity and strength in the defensive secondary they should at least slow the Gator's passing game enough to prevail.

Go Dawgs!

Man I hope your prediction is right on.
Georgia's defense is young but on paper played very well considering offensive turnovers, special teams play, and sometimes inept and predictable calls from MB. UGA is gonna have to stop Fla's running game and pressure hell out of there young QB early on and maintain ball control.
Go Dawgs.

There is nothing wrong with Muschamp. He took us to an 11-2 season last year and we are riddled with injuries this year to key players. If people dont let the coaches have enough time to get the old players out that dont fit their style then how can you expect them to have success? They need players that fit their style of game play to match up with their play calling.

Florida by a field goal. Go Gators!!

There is nothing wrong with Muschamp. He took us to an 11-2 season last year and we are riddled with injuries this year to key players. If people dont let the coaches have enough time to get the old players out that dont fit their style then how can you expect them to have success? They need players that fit their style of game play to match up with their play calling.

Florida by a field goal. Go Gators!!

If I see them call the wildcat one more ****ing time, I am going to lose my mind.

Back
Top Bottom