• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Tennessee - Your Thoughts???

Alabama will be easy to beat... Just recruit the Alabama's offensive line's SISTERS as Georgia Cheerleaders and they will be so distracted drooling over them they will not be able to score...

Alabama will be easy to beat... Just recruit the Alabama's offensive line's SISTERS as Georgia Cheerleaders and they will be so distracted drooling over them they will not be able to score...

Lmaooo!....I don't know I heard some of those north ga boys get awful lonely up in them mountains

Yea Alabama! Drown em Tide! Every Bama Man's behind you, hit your stride! Go teach the Bulldogs to behave! Send the Yellow Jackets to a Watery Grave! And if a man starts to weaken, that's his shame. For Bama's pluck and grit have writ her name in Crimson Flame.

Of course Alabama's schedule is easy! because every other team sucks!....I kid I kid :first: If the meangreen and UT gave you a hard time just wait till you play us in atlanta. Can't wait for a rematch!

Herein lies the problem with people who are casual viewers of football.....

Herein lies the problem with people who are casual viewers of football.....

All in jest my friend...I honestly pull for almost any SEC team. My younger Sister is a UGA student, My aunt is a professor at Texas AM, Older sister doing nursing at U of A roll tide!. and my Better half Is a die hard LSU fan so I pull for them too. I just love watching college ball but of course I'm gonna root for my team ;)

Hopefully every UGA fan immediately went out and bought a lottery ticket.
Amen. I pulled for Georgia to win the game, but having to take an unranked UT team to overtime for the win is a problem. UGA dodged a bullet big time when the UT player stretched out at the goal line and lost the ball. If he had been stopped on the one foot line I have no doubt that UT would have scored on the next play. UGA might have countered with a TD of their own but it puts a lot of pressure on the team in a hostile environment. I hope UGA and BAMA wins out so that we will have a rematch in the SEC Championship game.

Amen. I pulled for Georgia to win the game, but having to take an unranked UT team to overtime for the win is a problem. UGA dodged a bullet big time when the UT player stretched out at the goal line and lost the ball. If he had been stopped on the one foot line I have no doubt that UT would have scored on the next play. UGA might have countered with a TD of their own but it puts a lot of pressure on the team in a hostile environment. I hope UGA and BAMA wins out so that we will have a rematch in the SEC Championship game.
Oh it was worse than that. First was the back to back penalties making it first and goal from the TWO and then obviously the TD on third down for the tie with 0:05 to go. (It took SEVEN plays from the first and 10 on the 13 for them to score, SEVEN.) Then in OT the opponent stretches out when it was not only NOT 4th down, it was only 2nd down and caused the touchback!?!? Have you (or anyone) EVER seen that happen before? :confused: Then... UGA gets stuffed for their first three downs in OT and have to kick a FG for the win from 42 yards. Like I said... lottery ticket. They are now IMHO inexplicably ranked higher than TEN undefeated teams. They get to face one next but I'm sure they are glad it's 1) at home and 2) not someone like even Baylor. (Calm down UGA fans, LSU is over ranked too.)
Obviously the injuries are only going to exacerbate the situation for them but that defense is not champsionship caliber (SEC or otherwise). LSU controls their destiny as well and of course could see a rematch with UGA but they (LSU) are hardly finished with their gauntlet and I doubt will survive.
It is a troubling year in the SEC. It would be nice if there was one team that was head and shoulders above the rest to carry the torch forward but the BCS era may come to an end without an SEC team crowned this time. THAT just won't be right if it happens. :(

Back
Top Bottom