• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

I don't see why you think I'm making fun of other members when i'm expressing my opinion?
You called others a “lemmings” as in blind followers.

I know that context is often lost in text, but others just as you did implied that other members here are culpable in this law, by complying with this law.
I’m only pointing out that those of you that do so, are doing no different.

Non of us here can afford the legal fees, lawyers, it would take to stand up and refuse to comply. And I know none of us have the followers to stand against a forced compliance situation.

Surely you are not on a public forum suggesting that you have such items and are not complying?

If I was so inclined, the last place I would suggest such would be in a public forum.
No would I say things to make
Someone think that was my intent.
It’s just asking for one of those visits we see recorded from time to time.

You called others a “lemmings” as in blind followers.

I know that context is often lost in text, but others just as you did implied that other members here are culpable in this law, by complying with this law.
I’m only pointing out that those of you that do so, are doing no different.

Non of us here can afford the legal fees, lawyers, it would take to stand up and refuse to comply. And I know none of us have the followers to stand against a forced compliance situation.

Surely you are not on a public forum suggesting that you have such items and are not complying?

If I was so inclined, the last place I would suggest such would be in a public forum.
No would I say things to make
Someone think that was my intent.
It’s just asking for one of those visits we see recorded from time to time.
I have nothing of soap boi intrest, like I said ar- 15's are gross..

What a shameful job that has to be? Unless you’re into unicorns and stuff like that. Basically unarming law abiding citizens. I know I couldn’t do it… kinda like a taxMan lol sad.

It's those same little dick dudes that were always volunteering to be hall monitors back in school. Just couldn't wait to narc someone out because they were "out of compliance" for some stupid reason. Usually had daddy issues and bitched to the school admins because there wasn't a queers and dragons afterschool club or whatever that weird game was.

It's those same little dick dudes that were always volunteering to be hall monitors back in school. Just couldn't wait to narc someone out because they were "out of compliance" for some stupid reason. Usually had daddy issues and bitched to the school admins because there wasn't a queers and dragons afterschool club or whatever that weird game was.
Calling mods out will get you hit..lol

Reckon they’ve ever compared themselves to SS soldiers? Maybe on a good day?

Back
Top Bottom