• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

No, just pointing out you're the guy with the hard on to see the pics. You obviously miss the point.
You talk tough... as long as you don't actually have to back it up. If you're such a badass revolutionary, post up your illegal weapons and dare them to come get them. You and a bunch of others here have been very insulting of anyone that doesn't think this a big deal. You accuse us of boot liking and all kinds of other crap, but when it comes to actually and openly defying the new rule you all fold. No balls. Hypocrites.

Now here's the question. If they ever get serious about actually disarming us are you willing to fight? I am. That's the hill they'll have to kill me on. Pretty sure all you guys will do is bitch about it on the internet... again.

You talk tough... as long as you don't actually have to back it up. If you're such a badass revolutionary, post up your illegal weapons and dare them to come get them. You and a bunch of others here have been very insulting of anyone that doesn't think this a big deal. You accuse us of boot liking and all kinds of other crap, but when it comes to actually and openly defying the new rule you all fold. No balls. Hypocrites.

Now here's the question. If they ever get serious about actually disarming us are you willing to fight? I am. That's the hill they'll have to kill me on. Pretty sure all you guys will do is bitch about it on the internet... again.
Ok boomer..

lostchildgif.gif

Sorry dude, but Bear is right. There's a lot of folks on this site that like to throw shade on people who would rather talk about an issue than post memes or bad mouth.

The above pretty much says all we need to know.

Sorry dude, but Bear is right. There's a lot of folks on this site that like to throw shade on people who would rather talk about an issue than post memes or bad mouth.

The above pretty much says all we need to know.
Ain't **** but a gun that was legally bought and possessed until a rule change. I don't know what's worse, the bending of the knee, the ego, or the circle jerk of ego building yall have going on.
20160424_143414.jpg

How long till the mods close this thread?
One of the two blowhards will report to the mods shortly and get the thread locked because they can't handle being called out for their weak ass stance on gun laws. They say they'll stand and fight when they're about to be disarmed, of the guns they're willingly notifying the federal government they own and are asking permission to continue owning, as well as saying they're paying money to fight it. Yet can't take the heat of a guy poking fun at them for being an Elmer Fudd boomer on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom