• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update: farm truck rescue one year later

You did the body work? Looks really nice. I agree, nothing gives me greater satisfaction than giving new life to something. Well done!

That's camera trickery, lol I haven't even begun on the dents, dings and scratches yet. I think they add character to it and I might just leave that way for a while. As a contractor receiving door dings in construction parking lot is almost an expectation. It's a work truck, a scratch or two ain't gonna hurt it none.

That's camera trickery, lol I haven't even begun on the dents, dings and scratches yet. I think they add character to it and I might just leave that way for a while. As a contractor receiving door dings in construction parking lot is almost an expectation. It's a work truck, a scratch or two ain't gonna hurt it none.
I could have sworn you had a passenger side "after" pic. Not camera trickery.... user idiot error on my part. :rolleyes:
Anyway, does look nice. My '02 Avalanche hasn't missed a beat. Hope it runs forever for you.

Yes it does. Those wheels/tires combo sets it off. Nicely done sir.

thanks, set up cost me about $450 total. They are M/T wheels that I cleaned up with scotch brite and I used a good brand of rattle can paint on them. I polished the simulated bead locker rings up with scotch brite as well. I bought a set of good used General Grabber AT2's from an ODT member. I think they give it some "stance".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom