• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE***January NW Georgia Reloading Meeting***

And for those who have never reloaded, I went to the last get together and learned a ton of info and met many people. It was a great experience. Thanks again to the guys that made this happen.

Guys I'm digging around, and pulling some favors. Going to try to have a few giveaway items.

I've been asked so want to clarify... There is no charge nor do we expect anything other than for you guys to show up, and fellowship. If you have any questions again, post them here or PM myself, passadaboolits, or Wallace's. (Can't confirm Wallace's answers will be coherent.) :rolleyes:

might have to come up. I have started collecting brass, but thats as far as I have gotten. Been talking to the girlfriends Uncle who reloads, and he has shown me the basics.

I stopped by yesterday and visited Passdaboolits and he did a repair to my upper receiver.Great job,great guy,great shop.Looking forward to the reloading event.No Shrek926 though.

It is a bit far for me but I have just started reading my first reloading book (abc's) and would love to sponge off of you guys. I will do my best to make it.

Back
Top Bottom