• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS

pitdog

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
28   0
Reaction score
UPS refused to ship a rifle to another GA resident today despite what there website says. The only reason I got was "My boss says I can't" Anyone run into this. They have shipped for me in the past. Did something change? I am calling corporate tomorrow to have a talk with someone who knows more about the companys policies and procedures; after I use another shipping service of course. I have spent thousands of dollars with their company and this just sort of rubbed me the wrong way today.

Love it soviet I used the analogy its like working at McDonalds and not being able to tell me what dipping sauce you have for the nuggets. I'm going usps but I am going to resolve the issue for the next guy still.

UPS refused to ship a rifle to another GA resident today despite what there website says. The only reason I got was "My boss says I can't" Anyone run into this. They have shipped for me in the past. Did something change? I am calling corporate tomorrow to have a talk with someone who knows more about the companys policies and procedures; after I use another shipping service of course. I have spent thousands of dollars with their company and this just sort of rubbed me the wrong way today.

WOW... I have never had anyone from UPS refuse a gun package from me. I have not disclosed what the object in the pre packaged box was, unless asked, even then, I gave as open of an answer as I could have. the less they know, the better. All they need to know is there is a package that you need insured for an amount from $200 - $2000.

WOW... I have never had anyone from UPS refuse a gun package from me. I have not disclosed what the object in the pre packaged box was, unless asked, even then, I gave as open of an answer as I could have. the less they know, the better. All they need to know is there is a package that you need insured for an amount from $200 - $2000.

Until it gets lost and when it comes time to try and get an insurance claim.

Back
Top Bottom